LatTy: Latinitas Tyrolensis
Latinitas Tyrolensis (LatTy) is the first freely accessible scholarly digital collection of Latin texts by authors connected with people and region of Tyrol. It is published by the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute -- Neo-Latin Studies.
Neven Jovanović (Zagreb), Johanna Luggin (Freiburg), Lav Šubarić (Innsbruck)
- Experimental deployment using PhiloLogic 4: solr.ffzg.hr
- First deployment using PhiloLogic 3: solr.ffzg.hr/philologic/latty.whizbang.form.html
- TEI XML texts on Bitbucket: alatyr
- Currently in LatTy: approximately 690,000 words, 3,000 pages, 89 documents
- LatTy is in an experimental phase, expecting to move to a LBI server and site
Texts and XML editions in LatTy are published under a Creative Commons license (CC-BY).